How does better unsold inventory management affect the bottom line?
Our third installment of the Spoiler Alert starter pack series focuses on financial strategies that food manufacturers, wholesale distributors, and retail grocers can employ to build a business case for improved management of unsold food inventory. Find out:
- Why unsold food inventory should be treated as a financial asset rather than a 'cost of doing business'
- Three financial strategies that businesses can use to recover value from unsold food inventory
- How to show Corporate Finance Officers and other financial roles the tangible bottom line impact of improving the management of unsold food inventory
- Starter Pack: Why address unsold food inventory? [PDF]
- Starter Pack: Why is now the time to address unsold food inventory? [PDF]
- Spoiler Alert's Blog
Want to know more? Schedule a 15-minute chat with a Spoiler Alert specialist today.